A National Reputation
Handling the toughest tax cases and structuring the most sophisticated income tax and estate tax plans.
Philosophy Of The Practice & Experience
Over the past nearly 50 years, Richard S. Lehman has established a sophisticated practice focusing on United States tax law. His background, education, and experience have distinguished him in this complex field. A published author and noted speaker, Mr. Lehman has carved a reputation as a powerful client advocate from his offices in Boca Raton, Florida.
His in-depth knowledge of international tax codes and current legislation have resulted in him being sought by domestic and off-shore individuals and businesses. A creative approach to practicing law, combined with hands-on, rather than theoretical, experience has clearly set him apart.
Richard Lehman is regularly approached to untangle complex legal and tax situations that require the expertise of numerous lawyers in varied disciplines. Mr. Lehman has a broad network of contacts in the legal profession on every continent.
Regardless, of the issue, Richard Lehman has consistently guided clients through the legal maze with sophisticated strategies that assist a wide range of audiences:
- Those with complex tax dilemmas
- Americans with Offshore Bank Accounts & Foreign Assets
- Foreigners investing in the United States
- United States citizens and corporation investing in foreign countries
- Families with complicated estate tax situations
- Ponzi scheme victims seeking tax relief
- U.S. Exporting of Computer Software, Internet Sales and Licenses (The IC-DISC)
By staying abreast of changes in tax law, he is able to move quickly through the process and represent clients in court and before the Internal Revenue Service.
During the course of his career, he has authored a number of scholarly works to better inform both the public and the bar on numerous areas of Federal taxation. This includes the writing and editing of a book for the Florida Department of Commerce that was eventually translated into four languages and distributed throughout the world, “A Guide to International Business and Investment Opportunities,” and writing over fifty articles that have been published in both law journals and the local and national press. VIEW ARCHIVE OF TAX LAW ARTICLES
- Pre Immigration Tax Planning
- Tax Planning and Tax Savings Techniques for Foreign Investors In United States Real Estate